Replimune is a fast-paced growing innovative company that is in the process of bringing on-line a new production facility purposefully designed to manufacture our Oncolytic Immunotherapies. This multi-product facility in Framingham contains cGMP manufacturing suites and Quality Control testing laboratories. The Senior Quality Control (QC) Microbiology Analyst will be responsible for the performance of the routine QC sampling and testing within the function of the Quality Control (QC) Microbiology Laboratory. Additionally, the Senior QC Microbiology Analyst will assist in setting up and maintaining the QC Microbiology laboratories, scheduling the routine QC Microbiology testing and oversee the performance of non-routine / investigational testing performed within the Microbiology Laboratories. It is expected that the Senior QC Microbiology Analyst maintains GMP compliance in the QC Microbiology laboratory.
This position is based at the Replimune Framingham facility
The responsibilities of the Senior QC Microbiology Analyst include, but are not limited, to the following:
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• 3-5 years of Microbiology laboratory-based experience in a QC testing capacity.
• Excellent microbiological skills and technical experience is a must.
• Thorough understanding of industry testing requirements for QC Microbiology and experience of cGMP.
• Computer literacy (MS Word and Excel), good communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well independently and with others in a team.
• BA or BS in Microbiology or other related science, preferably with Microbiology modules or coursework as part of the study program.
*Please note: Candidates must be local or open to relocating as remote is not an option for some roles.
Woburn Location: Local candidates are expected to be on-site 2 days per week. Non-local candidates open to 10-25% travel to Woburn office
Framingham Location: Please Note for Framingham roles 5 day onsite expectation
Replimune is an equal opportunity employer.
Replimune now requires COVID vaccination disclosure for all US employees.